Windows 7, 8, 10
Windows Server 2012 R2
Ubuntu Server 12-16.04
Dell x1052 Switch
Mitel IP Phones
CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Expires March 2020
CompTIA Security+ ce
CompTIA April 2015 to April 2021
CompTIA Network+ ce
CompTIA May 2015 to May 20121
IT Specialist, Focused Ultrasound Foundation – Charlottesville VA
August 2017- Current
- Maintain critical, day-to-day IT needs of the Foundation’s team, including hands-on end-user support.
- Collaborate with the IT Manager with the selection and implementation of improvements to the Foundation’s systems and software.
- Work with IT Manager in educating staff in the use of newly adopted software, hardware and A/V and other office equipment
IT Support Specialist, Innovative Refrigeration Systems – Lyndhurst VA
January 2016 – July 2017
- Inventory, distribute and troubleshoot computers assets.
- Create new and update office user shared drive permissions.
- Create technical documentation, standard operating procedures, and conduct quality assurance for IT and web development staff
Internet Specialist, Monticello Avenue – Charlottesville VA
August 2015 – January 2016
- Purchase, Install and maintain public accessible library computers
- Redesigned organization’s website for mobile devices
Information Management Officer, DCNG – Deployed in Kuwait
August 2014 – July 2015
- Maintain user account information on a network with Active Directory to ensure security compliance and system availability
- Install, Maintain and troubleshoot 25 Windows based computers on the network in a unclassified network
Joint Operation Center Operator at National Guard HQ – Washington D.C.
January 2013 – August 2014
- Maintain passwords and users on a network with Active Directory
- Install, Maintain and troubleshoot windows 7 computer in the Operation Center.
Veteran Cyber Training – Onward to Opportunities
CCNA Security Ops – currently enrolled
George Mason University
Certificate in Information Technology, Security, 2011 – 2013
Johnson and Wales University
Bachelors of Science, Food Service Management, 2001 – 2005
Johnson & Wales University
Associates of Applied Science, Culinary Arts, 2001 – 2003